This module is designed with Cypress® CYW20735B1.
This module connects to an external antenna on a customer product board via its RF pin.
The module design contains the basic peripheral circuit of the chip, crystal oscillator and 4Mbit SPI Flash.
The module has a total of 46 pins and 24 GPIO. It can support 4 PWM interfaces, 1 PUART interface, 6 10bit ADC interfaces, and 1 I2C interface.
· Complies with Bluetooth core specification V5.0 with LE 2-Mbps support
· Supports Basic Rate (BR) and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
· Supports BLE HID over GATT (HOGP) profile V1.0
· Supports Bluetooth Device ID profile version 1.3
· Supports Generic Access Profile (GAP)
· Supports Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH)
· Auxiliary ADC with up to 15 analog channels
· Programmable 8 × 8 key-scanning matrix
· BLE Mesh Friend, Proxy, Relay, or Low Power nodes
· BLE Mesh feature: provision over mesh
· BLE Mesh feature: Over-the-Air (OTA) upgrading over mesh
· Companion IOS and Android APP supporting different lighting controls scenarios
· Game controllers & joysticks
· Mice and wireless keyboard
· Smart appliances
· Voice remote controls
· Home automation
· Sensor network devices
· Amazon gadgets
· Intelligent Lighting